Unrefined African Shea Butter - Ivory, 100% Pure & Raw - Natural -16 oz
100% Natural, vegetable, raw, and completely un-fooled-around-with -- Unrefined African Shea Butter is vegan and dense in nutrients that heal and protect skin. Safe for all types of skin and ages.
Product of Ghana.
The skin is the largest organ of the body. Why not take care of and "feed" it the purest, and most effective natural cosmetics? Raw, unrefined African Shea Butter.
African Shea Butter is made from the nut of the Shea tree. It contains a rich amount of unremovable fatty acid which renders it far superior to Cocoa Butter. This fatty acid is crucial to rejuvenating and moisturizing the skin.
Shea Butter provides all the essential vitamins needed to make skin look and feel smoother, softer and most importantly, healthier. Its therapeutic properties protect the skin from wind, cold, sun and it helps heal wounds faster. Shea butter fights the effects of aging and repairs, rough, damaged skin.
Shea butter is a celebrated ingredient in many of the highest quality and most effective cosmetic products for health and beauty. With Unrefined Shea Butter in its pure raw form, you cut out the "middle man" and go straight to the source for healthy skin and hair.
1. Treatment of dry skin, eczema, and minor burns.
2. Pain relief from swelling and arthritis.
3. Improves muscle relaxation and stiffness.
4. Sunscreen, due to its rich content of vitamins E&F.
5. Treats dark spots, skin discolorations, stretch marks, wrinkles, blemishes, and fine lines.
6. Massages, diaper rash, and as a way to soothe skin irritations.
7. Excellent on the scalp to help lock-in-moisture, stimulate growth, and as part of DIY deep conditioners and other hair treatment.