Iya Foods Dried Hibiscus Flower Powder (Roselle or Sorrel) 100% Pure Hibiscus Flower, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Great for drinks, cooking, baking, health & beauty --4 oz
Whether you know it as Hibiscus Flower, Roselle, Sorrel, Flor de Jamaica, or Hibiscus Sabdariffa, this tart, tangy edible flower has never been more convenient to use than in Iya Foods Hibiscus Flower Powder.
Made from 100% natural dried hibiscus flower-- one ingredient, nothing added, non-irradiated, and naturally gluten-free, vegan, and paleo. Perfect for hot or cold teas, cocktails, syrups, baking, even as a beauty aid
to promote healthy hair and scalp.
Hibiscus Flower (Hibiscus sabdariffa) or Roselle is also commonly known in the Caribbean as Sorrel (sometimes Jamaican Sorrel) or in Central American as Flor de Jamaica.
Native to East and West Africa and Northern India, the sepals of the dried flower are most often steeped to make a tea or boiled, sweetened, and spiced to produce a delicious drink or used in cooking.
Rich in amino acids, Hibiscus Flower Powder is naturally free of gluten, grain, or seeds, and fits perfectly with vegan and paleo diets.
And Iya Foods Dried Hibiscus Flower Powder has done all the work for you! They start with 100% natural, responsibly harvested hibiscus flower that is sundried then made into powder making it convenient and easy to use.
And there are so many uses:
- great for teas and drinks
- can spice up a cocktail with its tart taste and bright red coloring
- make into syrups or spreads
- growing in popularity in kombucha drinks for its floral flavor
- even use it as a hair mask to help increase growth and control premature graying; also great for scalp health.
- unmistakable tangy and tart taste (with an acidic bite similar to citrus)
|Ingredients||100% Hibiscus Flowers (Hibiscus Sabdariffa)|