Iya Foods Honey Bean Flour All-Natural Gluten-Free, Vegan, Ewa-Oloyin 1 lb
Made from naturally slightly sweet African honey beans, a variety of kidney-shaped brown beans, Iya Foods Honey Beans Flour is a great alternative to wheat and other grain flour.
- Naturally vegan, paleo, free from additives, preservatives or color
- Delicious in sweet or savory pancakes, bread and pastries, soups and more
- A healthy plant-based flour with lots of protein
Honey Beans of Nigerian origin are a sweeter variety of the brown bean black-eyed peas. In the Yoruba region of Nigeria, they are known as Ewa-Oloyin where they are made into porridge, pudding, or a fried into African bean fritters.
Iya Foods Honey Beans Flour is a protein- and fiber-rich, naturally vegan, great alternative to wheat flour. Great for those adhering to plant-based, paleo and other selective diets.
Made from 100% honey beans -- only one ingredient -- pre-steamed, non-irradiated, no additives, color, or preservatives.
Enjoy Honey Beans Flour
- in sweet or savory pancakes
- as a soup thickener
- as an alternative to wheat and other grain flours
Iya Foods believes in all-natural ingredients, made from nourishing real whole food. Their Honey Beans Flour is no exception.
|Ingredients||100% African Honey Beans|