Jeb Foods Egusi Grounded Melon Seeds, 100% Pure Ground Melon Seed, Grain-Free, Gluten-Free, Keto- and Paleo- Certified, 8 oz
- Egusi, made from the grounded seed of a variety of melon native to West Africa (Nigerian Ibara), is an incredibly nutrient-rich food
- high in protein, iron, and healthy fats
- rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, and C
- amazing source of nourishment for those on plant-based, Paleo, Keto or other selective diets
- grain-free and gluten-free
- great for traditional African soup recipes, egusi melon seed can also add slightly nutty taste and thickness to non-African cooking and baking.
Egusi or Grounded Melon Seed, one of the most common ingredients in everyday African cooking, can be found in a large variety of dishes where its often used as a thickener making soups and stews even heartier.
Egusi pepper soup and Egusi friend vegetable are staple used of egusi in Nigeria.
Egusi makes an excellent addition to meat or vegetable soups and can even be prepared as a patty or dumpling to compliment a meal with its slightly nutty flavor.
It’s no wonder Egusi is so popular considering its many health benefits
- Melon seed is naturally full of healthful unsaturated fats and protein
- Rich in palmitic, linoleic and similar acids that promote heart health
- The type of vitamin E essential to maintaining young-looking skin and fertility
- Keto and Paleo certified; rich in iron, low carbohydrate, low sodium food
Jeb Foods Egusi Grounded Melon Seeds is a one-ingredient food -- that’s right: 100% Melon Seeds.
|Ingredients||100% Melon Seed|