Jeb Foods Natural Cassava Flour (Yuca or Manioc) Gluten- and Grain-free, 2lbs
This natural flour made from ground cassava root is an excellent replacement for any recipe calling for all-purpose flour. Natural Cassava flour is a single-ingredient flour excellent for breads, cakes, cookies, pancakes, tortillas, dumplings and more.
- Cassava flour is made from a naturally occurring food -- the root vegetable cassava -- which is rich in Vitamin C and minerals such as thiamine, riboflavin, and niacin.
- Gluten-free, grain-free, soy-free, and nut free.
- Excellent for Vegan and Paleo diets, as well as for those looking for healthy substitutes for wheat, oat or barley.
- Powdery soft texture with a neutral taste making it perfect for all kinds of baking.
- Paleo Certified and Non-GMO Certified,
- When you buy from Jeb, their non-profit organization helps disabled orphaned children living in Africa. They also empower local African women and widows by providing them training and employment which enable their support of their families.
- For More information please read our FAO and Mission statement.
Looking for a healthy alternative to wheat flour? Look no further than Jeb Foods' Natural Cassava Flour.
Excellent for those adhering to plant-based diets, Cassava flour is also Gluten-Free, Grain-Free Certified, Paleo Certified, and Non-GMO Certified.
Cassava (also known as Yuca or Manioc) is a root vegetable that is ground to make flour. Purchases from Jeb Foods support their empowerment efforts aimed at African women and children.